Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello my baby, hello my darlin’

So last Friday morning I woke up sick. Stomach cramps, gas, bone aches, and lots of pain. I literally threw up from the pain that morning. I swear that creature from Spaceballs was chillin’ in my stomach, batting my internal organs around with his little cane!! So all day Friday and all day Saturday I was down for the count. So I missed Friday’s “Legs and Back”, and I missed Saturday’s “Kenpo X”.

After much Pepto Bismol, Theraflu, Nyquil, Gas-X, Ibuprofen, soup, saltines, 7-up, and rest, I was feeling slightly better by Sunday. So I did 2 workouts on Sunday in order to stay on pace. That was brutal. I spit alot, but didn't puke, lol. Then we were back on schedule for “Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps” yesterday and “Plyometrics” today. What this means is I did four P90x workouts in less than 48 hours, and I am freakin’ exhausted! I am so sore and crabby, I even snapped at Chad this morning when he corrected my form (to his credit, my form sucked). Anyway, nothing I can do about the stomach flu, but I’m proud to still be on track with the workouts. Committed, baby!

Man, I sure can’t wait to do corn cob pullups tomorrow morning at 6 a.m. (gag).

- L

No comments:

Post a Comment